- We are seeking DevOps Engineers passionate about cloud computing, infrastructure-as-code.
- You will be working on software engineering tasks such as design and development of systems that increase our reliability, scalability and reduce operational overhead through automation.
- Understand the end-to-end configuration, technical dependencies, and overall behavioural characteristics of production services.
- Work closely with agile teams to ensure they have the tools needed to write, test and deploy code with ease and ensure dev and QA satisfaction.
- You will build and maintain cont inuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) environments, processes, and tools.
- Experience in AWS Cloud.
- Experience in Infrastructure as Code: Terraform/CloudFormation.
- Experience in Configuration Management: Ansible.
- Experience in Version control Systems: GitHub/GitLab etc.
- Experience in Containerizing & Clustering: Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience in CI/CD Implementation: Jenkins, Code Pipeline.
- Monitoring Tools: CloudWatch, Datadog etc.
- Sound exposure to Linux with Shell/Python scripting.
3 – 5 years.
Immediate joiners or less than 30 days preferred.
How to apply?
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject line as, DEVOPS-[EXPERIENCE]-[NOTICE]. Please replace EXPERIENCE and NOTICE with your actual experience and notice period.