This position is for Data Architect and Analytics Lead who will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and managing advanced reporting, analytics, dashboards and other BI solutions.
- This position is for Data Architect and Analytics Lead who will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and managing advanced reporting, analytics, dashboards and other BI solutions.
- Performing and documenting data analysis, data validation, and data mapping/design.
- Reviewing and improving existing systems and collaborating with teams to integrate new systems.
- Manage the Tableau solution architecture, administration and actively manage the performance and usability.
- Align/standardize team members on best practices around Tableau driven implementations.
- Ensure delivery within given time frame while maintaining quality.
- Stay up to date with current tech and bring relevant ideas to the table.
- Proactively work with the Management team to identify and resolve issues.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or advised.
- He/she should be a leader that sets the standard and expectations through example in his/her conduct, work ethic, integrity and character.
- Contribute in dashboard designing, R&D and project delivery using Tableau.
- Must have understanding of complete enterprise data stack, warehouse/cubes/analytics/BI.
- Expertise in architecting, designing, developing and maintaining Tableau driven dashboards & analytics, with working knowledge of Tableau administration/architecture.
- Ability to quickly understand reporting requirements and translate them into actionable visualizations.
- Must be able to work with business users and work independently.
- Have strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Experience in being innovative and having strong analytical skills.
- Experience in problem-solving/ conflict resolution, critical thinking and priority-setting.
- Primary Skills - Tableau Server, desktop & embedded reporting, designing data cubes and dashboards, ETL & warehouse skills is a plus.
5 - 10 years
Upto 18 LPA
How to apply?
Send your resume to email@example.com with Subject line as, TABLEAU-[EXPERIENCE]-[NOTICE]. Please replace EXPERIENCE and NOTICE with your actual experience and notice period.